Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Live Long and Prosper


I like this blog of friend Leticia's alot; for one thing, you are first greeted by the USS Enterprise, and how can that be a bad thing? You know for one thing, it is filled with old friends of ours.
But those borg ships, and so close to Saturn, too.   Arm the photon torpedoes, Mr. Sulu!!

Leticia (not Mrs. Malcontent) runs a tight ship at My Daily Trek blog; right up front she has signs telling her many readers the rules, Her Rules, and also this: I Think; Therefore I Am A Conservative.
Even more assuring, this one: "It's better to be Biblically Correct, than Politically Correct".
((now she even sounds like Mrs. Malcontent))

All too often we are reminded of this sage wisdom:  All people have the right to stupidity but some abuse the privilege.  Actually, this abuse is rampant in Washington,D.C., and contagious I fear.

But for all the stern warnings, and phasers set to stun over there, it is such a nice place to visit, and I urge you to go by and say hello.

Be sure to tell her to look to her starboard bow, there are Klingons there, Leticia~!  Thank you for your support here, and for being a good friend, Ms. Leticia.  Peace and Long Life.

Leticia, you may have already seen  this video, but I watch it sometimes, 
always thinking of you, the best Trekkie that I know.  
This has a catchy tune, just like your catchy blog.



No comments: