Friday, February 15, 2013

Supply Your Own Funny Blog Title HERE

THIS POST, ORIGINALLY POSTED ON APRIL 9, 2009 WAS TAKEN DOWN BY GOOGLE TODAY, 2-15-13, BECAUSE OF A COPYRIGHTED PHOTO IMAGE OF A LESBIAN ANT.

YOU KNOW ME-- LESBIANS DO NOT BOTHER THE LOCAL MALCONTENT.  
BUT THREATS OF LITIGATION FROM BIG BROTHER GOOGLE 
& BIG SIS JANET NAPOLITANO DO.

SO BEING HONEST MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE, 
I CHANGED THE IMAGE OF THE LESBIAN ANT TO THIS.  

ENJOY THIS TRIP DOWN MAMMARY LANE. APOLOGIES TO WHOMEVER WAS OFFENDED. BITCH      wait until they get a look-see at this one or this classic ~!





(the above image is copyright free)



(S)Experts have discovered a South American species of an ant that is exclusively female and reproduces asexually by cloning the queen.

Janet(s) Napolitano, Reno and Hillary, as well as politicians in Vermont, Iowa and Massachusetts are reportedly riveted by this discovery--

Reproduction without sex is fairly common in the ant world, but the Mycocepurus smithii is the first known to be a male-free species. The phenomenon takes the stress out of finding a mate and may help keep the peace in colonies, the scientists believe.
Ants endure stress~!??Researchers were first drawn to Mycocepurus smithii by its skill at cultivating various different fungal crops for food but closer inspection raised questions about the ants' sex life.

Janet(s) Napolitano, Reno and Hillary, et.al., are reportedly researching the ant's fungus diet as both a personal, and as an American food garnishment. At taxpayer expense, of course.

7 comments:

Mike said...

Remember that scene in War Games where the Matthew Broderick character wisecracks and gets in trouble with his teacher?

"Who first came up with the theory of reproduction without sex?"

"Your wife?"

Would've been funnier if he'd said "Hillary Clinton?" (OR even Janet Reno)

Now I've ruined the joke for me...I can't see Janet Reno's name in print or hear it w/out getting angry.

I mentioned once in a conservative forum that I was still angry over Waco and was told to "get over it."

I told him that when the jackboots were on his throat, don't expect ME to come to his aid, then.

I had a g/f from England who was deathly afraid of ants.

Most Rev. Gregori said...

My Dear Friend, I will not supply a "Funny Blog Title", instead I will issue a warning: The Lesbians all over the world will begin working overtime to find a way of doing this with humans, and then, God forbid, they should succeed, they will begin an elimination process of all males, except for the homos and a few regular males that they will neuter, to use as slaves.

Call me paranoid or a fear monger, but it will happen.

Jungle Mom said...

bwahahaha! Stressed out ants!

The Localmalcontent said...

Hummmm. I sense from you three, that my initial take on this was somehow different:

The ants reproduce by cloning the queen... so they are ALL QUEENS.
Young queens, old queens, baby queens, lil sis queenie and so forth.
Meaning, that in my head, I thought the Janet(s) Napolitino & Reno and Hillary would ALL be at the top.

Leticia said...

No title that I can think of.

I am sure many feminists and lesbians would love to reproduce without the help from males. Ewww...

Spitfire said...

Got no title for you but thrilled to see you back! I posted to the farewell post but don't see it there.....must have been that I tried to post late at night. Hmmmm. Praying you're doing better and that all is well with you sweet friend. Shalom, Spitfire

ABNPOPPA said...

Mal,

The title for this is............ How to make a Choctaw disappear. 'cause brother that's what's gonna happen when the girls, you mentioned and the additional ones, aka SCOTUS, get wind of it. You will be like a jew in Germany during WWII.

Been nice knowing ya brother!

Pops@ Conservative Outrage, the blog.