Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Am Gonna Post Joan Crawford Pictures
With Every Future Post Here,
Till You Say "Uncle", #5

In some secluded rendevouz, that overlooks the avenue

In any other world this melody would be in 3/4 time,a waltz,
Or would be a hit for Elton John or Reba McEntyre.
 But this IS that odd numbered, oddly shaped universe afterall, so instead we get Spike Jones singing about the repeal of the 18th Amendment. 
Too bad it was one Amendment short, i.e. not the 17th Amendment abolished.

 

That one, we Conservatives shall take care of in a year or so~!

Meanwhile, here's Mildred Pierce to scold you on keeping your Liberal diapers clean, alright?


 Neither Faye Dunaway nor Joan Crawford was involved in the making of this Spike Jones Classic video: I will insert Joan nevertheless, somewhere however, because I am drunk, my son is also near at hand and feeling no pain too, and we're on a Joan Crawford binge today.


Until YOU tell me to stop, it's Joan Crawford 24/7 here at The Local JoanCrawfordtent blog.
Hep Me, Hep me, Hep Me...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mean to say that your teenage son is drunk like you ?
You are shameful

The Local Malcontent said...

It's much better that he be drunk with me, than without me, anonymousdumbass.

But no, that is NOT what I meant, ignornatdoubledumbass.
Read it again, please.