Saturday, November 16, 2013

At One Hundred and Six; You're Looking Good, Oklahoma
OKLAHOMA, O K~!

TODAY, NOVEMBER 16, IS 
OKLAHOMA'S 106th BIRTHDAY~!

I LOVE THIS STATE SO, SO MUCH 
(can ya tell?), 
I WANT TO CELEBRATE THE EVENT HERE BY REPOSTING MY BLOG FROM OKLAHOMA'S CENTENNIAL CELEBRATION, IN 2007.

lovingly lifted from uh, me then, with one Super exception. In 2007, I was not married yet to Leticia. So therefore, we hadn't yet adopted a Native Son, Dillon.  So I've added a favorite pic of our son too:







~~ from his Eighth grade graduation, May '13, 
please pray for us~~





















3 comments:

Most Rev. Gregori said...

From the pic, it appears Dillon is doing okay for himself. If I had those beauties on my arm, I would smile like that too.

Seems to me, you and Leticia are doing wonders for Dillon. God Bless.

Jeffro said...

I was just at that joint where "End of Trail" is displayed in August. I just love that museum!

The Local Malcontent said...

Thanks, both you guys.

Regarding Dillon, he's shot up in height 4-1/2 inches this past year; he's now 5'9" and begging us for a motorcycle. ...no.
I don't think that he'll read this, (AND DON'T ANYONE TELL HIM !!) but his mom and I are going to get him his first vehicle this Christmas.
He is popular with the girls, white and Choctaw: the girl on the right in the picture is his girlfriend, Kelsey.