Monday, January 13, 2014

Bloggerista Buffett

Several years ago I tried this with great results. 
You will see, at the top of my blog above the banner, is a little button which says,
"NEXT BLOG>>".

Five or six years ago, I posted a blog here, titled "Can't Sleep- Decided to Tour the World"
where I found by that method, one really adorable Utah family,
the Riddles, in the random shuffling.

Likewise, I met and befriended a sweet Muslim woman in Malaysia, watched a teenager in Argentina do acrobatics, read a reclusive poet in Massachusetts, 
and was dazzled by an amazing two-legged dog in India.

I thought it was all good, cool, clean fun, especially 

when Angela Riddle and her family
and mine became friends.  

**Why not try it again, in 2014, and see what pops up?  WHAT COULD GO WRONG??


So Here Goes:


First click of the "Next Blog" button takes me to "Our Bottoms Burn", 
the blog of a south Alabama couple into spanking as part of sexual gratification....  
Nothing wrong with that sorta thing, if you don't have memories of Mr. Anderson paddling
your ass raw in the 10th grade for sailing a paper airplane directly into his fresh, 4th hour cup
of coffee on his desk.  Yep, my classmates squealed on me, pointed me out, and loved hearing me get beaten by his paddle in the hallway (12 licks).

Anyway, OBB's latest post is all about the latest in spanking benches, replete with helpful, explanatory images of bright red butts draped upon them.  NSFW, and NSF the Local Malcontent.

"It seems that all activities evolve to include special equipment. 
Spanking included. Here are some examples of custom built spanking
furniture suitably adorned with willing participants."

Leticia already thinks that I oughtta be .... nevermind that-.

Our next stop from there, is "My Bottom Smarts";
I am beginning to see a disturbing pattern here already,
one which I'd rather not have the Local Malcontent bloggie be a part of,
even in random selection.
"My Bottom Hurts" most recent post is called "Final Accounting", 
wherein he/she/it is calling it quits over there.  Well, I can identify with that much--- 
How many "Good Bye, I quit" posts have I put up?
The difference is, there are 48 replies, and over 1/2 million hits to "My Bottom Hurts".
Making "My Ego Hurts" here.

THIS ENDEAVOR MAY END QUICKLY, IF I DON'T FIND A BLOG ABOUT A BIPED DOG GOING TO THE STORE WITH ITS' OWNER to BUY SPAGHETTI-Os, PRETTY SOON.

The third, totally random blog I am sent to on this quest is called "The Real Professor"
(THANK YOU JESUS), 
the admirable blog of Dr. William T. Hoston.  
Dr. Hoston is a black male, whose last blogpost on September 7, 2013 is entitled 
"FULL DOCUMENTARY:  BDWW;
CRITICAL DISCOURSE AMONG
BLACK MALES IN THE OBAMA ERA (HD)"

From the looks of earlier posts there, Dr. Hoston admires the military ALOT, especially when troops surprise their folks back home with an unexpected greeting.

Check this man's blog out, give him som' our Conservative love, OK~!! ?

I will get back to watch the documentary, but my next stop on blog-wander is

In Siberia, I think.  "Baikal Club" Transportation and Hospitality blog, featuring a picture 

of, well, 
a boat in frigid seas. With Ice.  Talking about Hospitality.
"From lake Baikal to Nepal, by Bike, in Winter,
-that's what Verónica Lasierra Cebrián and 
Luis Martín Rodríguez-Medel are doing."

This is another Crazy person blog, if they're bicycling to Nepal from Siberia, in Wintertime.
Hands-down Crazy; not Half crazy, full bore Crazy.
"Sleeping in the middle of the lake 
was amazing!!
When your head is on the ice to sleep, 
you can listen the life under you. "
-Verónica

Yeah, right.  Good Luck with that. Send us a postcard 
if polar bears don't eat you, 
if you get back home.

Last stop is ironic at least, when I spied a quilt right off.  

Needing one, here, after just being in Nepal with my spanked, red butt frozen to a bicycle seat, peddling along on a frozen lake.


A quilt would be perfect.  From "Musings", my last blog-tour stop
this placid and warm wish:  "Quilt #28:  This one is for the guest room in the new house.  This is just the top.  I'll wait until I get to NJ and rent time on a long-arm to quilt it."




Hurry to New Jersey, and make us one just like it please, it looks inviting and warm~!

No comments: