Wednesday, May 28, 2014

If you have to tell people you are not weak then you probably are

Obama dishes and gushes before our rugged West Point Academy Graduates:
        "As I was telling my good friend Reggie Love, right before my fourth fairway shot on the 11th hole at the golf course last Monday, I do not think I am weak.
Nor do I think America is weak, because we have the assurances of the United Nations, the World Bank, the IMF, and the rag tag al Qaeda groups, for any forceful response which I decide is necessary,
I get, , , er, , done."

        "I would betray my duty to you (the West Point graduates today), and to the country we love, if I sent you into harm's way simply because I saw a problem somewhere in the world that needed fixing, or because I was worried about critics who think military intervention is the only way for America to avoid looking weak," he told the graduates.
(YEAH, his actual words)

         I believe in drawing 'broad, multi–laterial, red lines in the sand' and then double darn daring the racist, offending leader that I don't like, to pass beyonce that."

         "And because the costs associated with military action are so high, you should expect every civilian leader - and especially your community organizer in chief - to be clear about how that awesome power should be used."

Pathetic.In.The.Extreme.  He's so embarrassing.


The World is Not Ignorant either. 


Elsewhere in world news, Russian president Vladimir Putin strangled an attacking rogue elephant, saving 20 lives of villagers. His dress shirt was torn off during the initial struggle.

I bet that Putin could manage to throw a baseball accurately, 60.6 feet to a catcher, maybe even throwing a fastball.



3 comments:

Most Rev. Gregori said...

It is hard to throw a baseball in a manly fashion when the "man" in question is wearing 'mom jeans'.

The Local Malcontent said...

Zero's pitch is indicative of his overall mismanagement of the government: It falls short, leaving something more to be desired, MOT meeting the standard.

I've missed you!

McGehee said...

"If you have to tell people you are not weak then you probably are"

I had that exact same thought, and I was pleased to see that no matter where I looked, someone else had already said it.