Friday, May 23, 2014

The latest email Joke from
my Uncle Bok Chuka

My uncle Bryan, God love him, is 84 now.  He emails us with his latest news (mostly info on the 'newest' elderly female hotties admitted to his eldercare home in Hot Springs, Ark.), his valuable musings on life, or just how big a crap his little dog Ringo deposited on their walk yesterday, & dirty jokes, all in giant lettering, but letting us know that he's still kicking~

We got this one yesterday, from Uncle Bok Chuka:

A man meets an attractive woman on an airplane flight. 
The conversation gets around to work, and she reveals she’s a sexual researcher.

“According to the vast data I’ve collected and analyzed, 

Native American men have the largest sex organs in the world. However, Jewish men have the greatest amount of sexual stamina.” She blushes, then says, “I’m sorry – my name is Betsy Thomas.”

“So nice to meet you,” says the man. “I’m Tecumseh Shapiro.”


I'm pretty sure he made that one up....
but it gave us both a good laugh out loud!

Have a Great Weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Mike said...

That was funny; hope I live to be his age and if so, am still full of life as your Uncle Bryan. I have an uncle close to that age, but he's a retired Apostolic minister (in OK) and sends out entire web pages from conservative sites as well as the conspiracy of the week. After several chock-full of lies about the Masonic Lodge (and Catholics), I requested he remove me from his mailing list. I'd much rather read naughty jokes.

I've heard variations on that joke, but the first time I remember hearing it was when Stephen Wright first came on the scene; he told this joke the first time I ever saw him on TV:

I got on the bus, sat down and noticed a beautiful blonde Chinese woman crying in the seat across from me. I moved over and asked her why she was crying.

"I don't usually bare my soul to strangers," she said.

I replied that sometimes it was perfectly fine to tell your story to a perfect stranger. She nodded and said, "I just came out of my therapist session and he says there is no way to cure me."

I asked what exactly was her problem. She said, "I'm a nymphomaniac, but I only get turned on by Jewish cowboys. You know, I do feel better. By the way, my name is Kim."

"Glad to meet you," I said. "My name is Bucky Goldstein."

The Local Malcontent said...

Bucky Goldstein– I'll bet that's a lie, just to get the little nympho into the sack. LOL

That's got all the ingredients, alright, of Uncle Bryan's joke.
It just seems, just seems so false in some way; again, LOL