Thursday, June 26, 2014

A Little Housekeeping Here:


Leticia and I will be away for the next 15 days; away from the news, the Internet, politics, sports (most sports), and the United States.

Saturday morning we are flying out of Dallas/Ft. Worth to Halifax, Nova Scotia for some "much needed alone time".  I hope we find ourselves again.  This is my birthday present to my wife who adores Victorian Bed and Breakfasts, and who will turn get one year younger on July 18th.

In the meantime here, I have some suggested reading, sites from which I usually come up with Malcontent posts. 

Weasel Zippers

InfoWars

American Thinker

Major League Baseball

Mark Levin Show (listen live)

That's for new stuff.  The latest, breakiest stuff.
I've shifted the Search Box to the top of the right margin also, so you can type in any topic that's on your mind, to see what I've said about it already.

Oh yeah, Life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone...   



I'm just lookin' out for you..., and us..., and me. See you again here on July 13th~!  Heyyah!!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Oh, that sounds like a great trip. Have a good time!