Friday, June 13, 2014

No one sings like you anymore


For a good reason too.  Let me say this up front:  
Have a good weekend, 
after you subject your ears to the worst-ever cover of Soundgarden's "Black Hole Sun". Ever.  You won't listen twice, you may not even make it through once, it's that bad.

Because unless Zerobama does something dastardly this weekend, you will have already endured the worst of it. Here.

Behold, Steve and (the late) Eydie Gorme absolutely ruining a great song (overlaid on Soundgarden's own music video):



Happy Friday the 13th, Strawberry Full Moon to ya~

UPDATE, SATURDAY, THE 14th (hint):
I feel BAD, exposing you to that awful noise, I'm sorry for being so cruel here on my bloggies.  

Here's you an ear cleanser, and healing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw_Codf29Pw

2 comments:

Blake Patterson said...

Damn you. I tried to make it all the way but you were right. that was horrible. I may have nightmares from watching that

The Local Malcontent said...

That was the idea~ What a nightmarish idea, and then a nightmarish endeavor by Eydie and Steve Gorme... Who could've Ok'd this song for them?

Evil Lurks. everywhere, everythere.