Wednesday, July 23, 2014

HILLARY'S UPHILL BATTLE

lovingly lifted, while wearing rubber gloves 
from the Washington Post: (REALLY~!)
Darth Vader Polling Higher than 
Darth Hillary in 2016















Breaking News, so is Boba Fett polling higher than Hillary.
And so is a Muppet.
And a large bag of hot roasted peanuts.





THIS JUST IN:
  

HILLARY TRAILS (the old) DARRIN STEVENS BY 21.7% IN IOWA '16 POLL.
and a lg. bag of peanuts by 4.5%


FROM NEW 'AMPSHIRE, 
HILLARY IN 4TH PLACE IN DEMOCRATIC POLL,
BEHIND A TALL GLASS OF MOXEY, 
RED SOX DH DAVID ORTIZ, 
and THE LOCAL MALCONNECT



FROM CALIFORNIA, AN LA TIMES POLL: HILLARY CLINTON NOT AS POPULAR 
AS 15 YR. OLD, ILLEGAL ALIEN BOYS FROM HONDURAS






AND FROM THE CLEVELAND PLANE DEALER:  HILLARY CLINTON FACES CHALLENGE IN 2016 FROM 
SIMPLE BLOCK OF WOOD:  



2 comments:

Mike said...

Heaven forgive me, but I hate that woman SO much. I can think of a dozen other Dems I'd rather see as Pres. before her, even Biden...and that would prove to the world that the avg. American voter is dumber than a box of rocks. I'd rather see Obama have a third term than...

Wait. Sorry, I got carried away.

Funniest political post you've ever done and that's saying something.

The Local Malcontent said...

My gosh, thank you, sir.
I never thought that, nor expected such praise, thank you sir!

I just despise Hillary, because I heard of her wicked ways while she was First Lady of Arkansaw.
Then, like the UBER CONSERVATIVE, MINDLESS FOLLOWER of Rush, Levin, Hannity, Savage, Valentine, Palin, Ingraham, and Cunningham,
I just thought I'd pile on, too... LOL