Friday, July 18, 2014

"She Loves You, And You Know You Should Be Glad"

"Yes Sir, That's My Baby"


"Blackbird"


"The Fool On the Hill"


"Lady Madonna"


VINTAGE BEATLES "I Want To Hold Your Hand"


"She Loves You"

"Yesterday"

She holds me in her hands, as I quake and fume over National events.  She corrals me, within her loving words and her loving arms, and comforts me, lovingly lifting me from my frustrations, while letting me know that all is well around us. 
Recently she has told me that despite everything that's gone on 
with us this year, all is well between us. 
I Love my guiding spiritual guide, Leticia Marie
  
SHE IS MY GODDESS, SHE IS MY BASE, SHE'S MY SOLACE. SHE'S MY LIFE &
SHE'S MY HOME
SHE IS MY LECITIA MARIE,
MY STUNNINGLY, BEAUTIFUL WIFE~

happy birthday, Leti, my love~!

3 comments:

ABNPOPPA said...

Mal,

Posted some new Conservative articles on Conservative Outrage.blogspot.com. I believe you may find them interesting.

Have a great weekend~

Pops

The Local Malcontent said...

Heyyah, Pops! thanks for the update,man. I'll look at it. ~

The Local Malcontent said...

I will, you too please, Bro~!