Friday, September 5, 2014

Palmira Silva, 82, North London gardener-
Another ISIS torture victim


Absolutely believable to me.

The likelihood of 'copycat' crimes committed by any other cowardly Muslim wannbe-jihadist is just too great.  In any country in the world.

Palmira Silva was slaughtered by a 25-year-old Muzzie convert, a jihadist-wannabe who could not find it in himself to go to the current Muslim war du jour, so he went and cut the head off an 82 year old in her garden.

This Is Common Practice Among Muslims Jihadists:  Gazan men kill their women and children by hiding behind them while playing "Jihad", as they watch all the great Jihadists do, hide behind children and women and the simple minded losers among their backward culture.

When the men cannot force their children or their women into Jihadi combat, then they cut off their genitalia.  Why don't we cut off theirs, instead, and let these bastards live out their lives as eunuchs?  Chop it off, testicles and all, and then tell them, "have a nice day! Send over your neighbor next, or your brother or your nephew,".

lovingly lifted from The London Telegraph:

An 82-year-old woman was beheaded in a north London suburban garden by a man with a machete.
Palmira Silva, a widow and grandmother described as “such a sweet lady” by one neighbour, was killed outside her home in Edmonton in a random but frenzied assault by a 25-year-old.
Witnesses said they saw the man, wielding a foot-long blade, attack a passing vehicle and a cat before roaming back gardens looking for a victim.

"Mrs Silva, who was of Italian descent, was pronounced dead at the scene."
Thank you, Sherlock Holmes~

One neighbour told of her narrow escape. Freda Odame, 30, a catering worker, said she heard a commotion and pulled back her curtains to see a man in his mid-20s with a knife.  “Someone was shouting and the door was banging. I could hear the screaming but I could not hear what he was saying,” she said. “I could see that he had a big curved knife, about the size of an arm’s length and he was crouching as if frantically searching for something. He had a crazed look in his eyes so I closed my curtains because I was scared.
“My next door neighbour was in his garden but did not seem to realise anything was going on. I have seen him around here all the time, I think he lives on the road. I think he lives with his family. Five minutes after I heard him screaming the police knocked on my door and told me I had to get out.”
"During that period they (the Bobbies) distracted the man from carrying out any further attacks." One (Boobie) was injured during the arrest and is believed to have suffered a broken wrist.

Now we have to outlaw machetes, too, along with butter knives, fingernail clippers and toy guns.

Pompous Det Chief Insp John Sandlin, leading the investigation, described it as a "a highly visible attack in broad daylight", and added: “We are confident that we are not looking for anyone else at this stage.
Whilst it is too early to speculate on what the motive behind this attack was I am confident,
based on the information currently available to me, that it is not terrorist related.”

2 comments:

Mike said...

I have several online friends from Great Britain and while many others from there condemn capital punishment (actually, it's just about anything America does that offends them), my friends have told me they wish G.B. still had it, at least for crimes such as these.

If he had done it in Texas, he would have most certainly received the death penalty and 20 yrs. later, gently nodded off into eternity via lethal injection. Then again, he might not have lasted a week in prison - inmates don't look too kindly upon a woman killer, esp. an old woman like this.

The Local Malcontent said...

Muzzies recruit in prisons.