Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Potty Mouth


There are extremists on all sides of the political agenda, fer sure.  And I guess they serve a purpose as a reminder of the boundries, where simple, political differences converge with anger and obscenity on those outskirts.
.
The political artist known as SABO, has created some very good, Conservative, urban art, including the "Joker Obama" image in my own right margin:  Bury hUSs Obama.

This image posted today on SABO's twitter account, to me, goes too far.
Far Be It For Me, to defend Zerobama, after all I'm counting the hours until he's out of office. 
But this image is well inside that obscene zone, in my opinion:




found at the Tea Party news network article, with a little work.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/10/08/obama-and-this-leftist-actress-are-in-for-a-big-surprise/

No comments: