Friday, November 21, 2014

Toronto Hockey Fans To The Rescue

I've said it before here, this year:  Canadians are some of the nicest, friendliest folks that my wife and I have ever met.  And this 50-second video shows exactly what I mean.

lovingly lifted from the Tea Party News Network:

What hockey fans did at a Maple Leafs vs Nashville Predators hockey game, being played in Toronto, this past Tuesday will leave you speechless. While the vocalist was singing “The Star-Spangled Banner” her mic began to cut out.

That is when the hockey fans stepped in and took over where she could not. Listen to this crowd, made up mainly Toronto Maple Leaf fans, take over our National Anthem!
Feeling the love our northern friends show, will absolutely give you chills!



The Nashville Predators beat the Maple Leafs, 9-2, Tuesday night.

3 comments:

Cathy Monroe said...

And the knew the right words.

The Local Malcontent said...

I noticed that too, Cathy- making the event even more special~!

My wife and I spent two weeks in Halifax, Nova Scotia this summer, HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIVES THERE, thanks mostly to the warmth of the local Canucks who like being called "Haligonians"... Oooo-K

A spendid reminder of what Political Correctness has torn away from us here in the US.

One Question: Do you know the words to the Canadian National Anthem?
I don't. But I will!!

The Local Malcontent said...

...and the quantity/quality of cheap lobster dinners, I must (burp) add.