Saturday, December 13, 2014

Good Bye 2014, Good Riddance

I'll be so glad when this year is over.  Needless to say, this one, 2014, was my worst ever, and man I've had some bad years before.  I HAVE KNOWN BAD TIMES.
This year was hazardous to one's health.  I've been miserable since the end of March this year.

I hope this year was better for you~!

Want to hear some Bobby McFarrin?  Why not?  Especially if, the video features the late Robin Williams?
Robin Williams had a worse year than you or I, or we did~.




"put a smile on your face" he says.  Easy for him to say, huh?  That video was made in 1987. 
Smiles are cheap.  Grins are where it's at~
I may not post a 'Merry Christmas' wish/card here, next week- Leticia and I are not in the
Christmas mood at all; we've not put up a tree (don't want to), or adorned our house in lights, as we did the past years.  This one hurts.

But We do wish and hope that you each have a very Merry Christmas, and a happier New Year~!

1 comment:

Cathy Monroe said...

Thanks, and I hope you have a better 2015.