Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Adolph Hitler & Eva Braun as
"Al and Peggy Bundy"

This really IS a funny situation comedy - pilot, though mildly creepy and strange:

"Heil Honey, I'm Home"

From 1990, the single episode of "Heil Honey, I'm Home" shows Adolph and Eva living in a Berlin apartment, with a Jewish couple next door. And Eva and the Jewess lady are best friends.


This thing reminds me of "Married, With Children", just more Nazi, and fewer children....
I do mean to insult the fond memory of Al and Peggy Bundy, themselves, by this comparasion, BTW.

It never stood a chance (what were their producers thinking?): Hitler as just a regular guy dope??
Adolph Hilter can never be viewed any other way but inhuman,
as inhumane, except as a single, campy archived attempt, now and forever in the 'Misdirected History' section of Hollywood lore.

Presented here, the only episode of "Heil Honey, I'm Home", produced in Hollywood, and shown ONE single time on the BBC.

 

No comments: