Monday, February 16, 2015

The Final Insult, I Guess~ I HOPE
Aquí hay un poco de dinero

Added to the misery and the sudden grief my wife and I suffered last April, i.e, the loss of our most beloved son, Dillon, came today.

We finished our 2014 taxes this afternoon, and without

son Dillon as a full-year deduction,
we owe some illegal alien Mexican family, or some deadbeat's ObamaCare bills,

  $ 3463  That's Federal.  alone.  And
+$ 658 to Oklahoma
=$ 4,121 owed altogether, by the Malcontents to some Mexicana madre y familia

The reason?  I forgot to adjust my dependents on my W-4 form, after he bailed in April.

NO~! Third dependent, under the age of 18
NO~! Earned Income Credit for a child under the age of 18
NO~! Deduction for Educational Credits "" ""  ""    """.

That's a $4,121 Hole in our pockets, pretty soon. Por Nada.  For Suffering~

BIEN SUARTE MUI AMIGOS, Y BIENVENIDOS DE AMERICA, wetbacks.

No comments: