Saturday, April 11, 2015

This Calls for Some "Kitten" Magic

"Kitten on the Keys" by Zez Confrey, that is...




Today is the exact kind of day, where I love to listen to ragtime piano all day long, because it pumps me up so, causing me to get alot of things done for my wife.  This is how I tackle a "honey do" list of otherwise, mind-numbing chores, specifically designated for us males.
My 'honey do' list?  
I have to clean out the garage,
I have to clean out the gutters on the house (I hate climbing my ladder),
I have to caulk the west bathroom window, outside/inside
I have to dig a trench and then bury an electric line down 
the back incline to Leticia's fishpond,
then string up party lights (Christmas lights) in a circle around the fishpond.



Don't worry, I have a plan:  Ragtime music Energizes me for just such annual events~!
Loads of Scott Joplin, some Zez Confrey, some Charley Straight mixed in for fun~  Maybe, even, some Xylophone and Kazoo, courtesy of Mickey Xylophone:



And maybe some late in the day, Sugar Cane for added energy~



OMG, let's get to work already!!

Tonight, Leti gets to pull and braid my hair- ah, sweet retribution! Thank you, Kitty magic

No comments: