Friday, May 8, 2015

Don't Pay The Ransom-- We've Escaped~!

Well hello there. It's been a while since we've been together~!

Our laptop had to have major surgery, after I did research on "sovereign citizens", and only came back, WHOLE AND NEW, from Hewlett Picard yesterday.
Hint:  gov't. interference

I'm sorry for the absence, and I wish that I could relay some grand, secret vacation which Leticia and I had in that absence; but truth is, the merry-go-round broke down, clown.

Two Weeks with0ut your Local Malcontent??  Unthinkable, in my opinion.  

I won't be indulging into 'sovereign citizens' again anytime soon, considering what the U.S. Gov't. does to curious, individual thinkers like myself, like ourselves.

ON the UPside, I've had another bi-annual health checkup, required for me after prostate cancer radiation treatments:  I am in spectacular health; in fact, Dr. Tavaras said that I had the body of a 20-year-old.... and that that dude wants it back ~!

All's well with the two of us, thank you for your concerns-- if we could complain about anything at all, it is that our land has had TOO MUCH RAIN LATELY.  Including 3+ inches of water from God, in just the past two days, with lots more to come this weekend.

Computer woes....  That's all.  I'll see you again, tomorrow~!

No comments: