Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I Like This Guy~!


I think that it's weird, how some things come to my attention, then become fixated therein.
Last night, before bed, I checked my email one last time,
and found one of those silly quizzes called "What Your Favorite Super Hero Says About You".
The particular email which I was looking for was not there, so I clicked on the quiz email, for laughs.

The second quiz featured there was more intriguing than the super hero one, and I took the bait.
The second quiz was "Which Film Criminal Are YOU?"


Hello, I'm Jordan Belfort,
the Wolf of Wall Street,
as played on the big screen by DiCaprio.

Well, honestly, I'd never heard of myself-- Jordan Belfort, that is, before last night, because I'm really, really NOT a Leo DiCaprio fan, and therefore didnt see that movie, "The Wolf of Wall Street" (2013).  I might go and rent it this afternoon, now~!

Seems that Mr. Belfort was a financial genius, and indeed a Securities Trade fraudster back in the 1980s.  The Wikipedia page on him reads like a baseball player's stats sheet (to me).
-- A really skilled baseball player.

So instead of being John Dillinger or Ma Barker or Jesse James, I'm Jordan Belfort,
and a super hero, afterall~!


No comments: