Saturday, June 27, 2015

My Changing Thoughts on Nibiru, "Planet X"

 ***UPDATE (6/28/15):  Whew! It's only pesky Mars~

There is a website I go to sometimes, just for a laugh, to see what the real kooks way out there, are thinking.  It's called "Before It's News (dot)Com", you've probably heard of it, or been there, too.

I look there to read about "Planet X", sometimes called "Nibiru" or "Planet 7X".

In short, it supposedly is a planet with a very elliptical orbit around both our brilliant sun and its' twin, a brown dwarf star, which is stationed way way way way out there, past Pluto, somewhere in the Oort Cloud.  The orbit of this mysterious planet is theorized to be some 3600 years, though one (very convincing) investigator proposes that Nibiru's orbit is far less:  around, between 292 and 450 years, averaging 316 years....  I don't know why there is such discrepancy.

Anyways, there is alot of fear that Nibiru is coming around our sun pretty soon, and this hyperbole has been going on for decades, thus the ridicule by most astronomers.  

Because Nibiru is claimed to have brought about the Great Flood of Noah's time, then the seven plagues of Egypt, before the Hebrews left there; but that time frame is not 3600 years.

Back to that (very convincing) investigator:  His name is Gill Broussard, and he has done some truly, amazing research on Planet 7X, a.k.a., Nibiru, the Destroyer, Wormwood.

There's an impressive, 2+hour-interview of Broussard, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQDeKV7tHtA

But, this little bloggie is interested in today, tomorrow, and March 26, 2016.  And I think that I saw Nibiru for myself last night, right here on this computer, COMING AROUND OUR SUN, TO SWING PAST EARTH IN NINE MONTHS, ACCORDING TO MR. BROUSSARD.

I SAW IT.  I SAW SOMETHING I CANNOT EXPLAIN.
HERE:

ON SOHO's Solar Observation website, I clicked through to the MPEG movies of the Sun, for June 25, then June 24, then June 23, .... back through June 16, 2015, when it was not there.  It is something in orbit around our sun, & huge.  

And as predicted, there's a really, really big something emerging from the sun.  No, it's not Jupiter, because Jupiter and Venus can be seen just after sunset, about to converge themselves.

This planet is a whopper, and it is at 2 o'clock from the sun, in this short 3-second video, below:





Earthlings should see this visitor in the skies come September, maybe earlier; and according to Broussard, it will bring disaster to Earth, next spring, March 21- March 26, 2016...


Here below is the MPEG movie of our sun, one week earlier, June 18, 2015, just before the solstice...:




NASA is hiding something here:  I CANNOT UPLOAD ANY VIDEO OF THE SUN FROM JUNE 18 - JUNE 24, 2015, BUT THIS ONE ABOVE FROM THE 18th.  CLICK IT, 
EMBIGGEN IT, AND YOU SHALL STILL SEE SOMETHING COMING AROUND THE SUN, OUTSIDE THAT OBNOXIOUS WHITE RING~!

See it, huge planet X, emerging from behind the sun?

With luck, here is the June 21, solstice view of both the Sun and the object:  Ehh, no luck.  Instead, go to the Soho Solar website yourselves, and download each day's view of the sun, and it's orbiting visitor.  Scroll way down to the very bottom of the list, and look for 
21-Jun-2015 08:393.1M

HERE:
http://lasco-www.nrl.navy.mil/daily_mpg/

NOT WISHING TO ADD TO THE HYSTERIA IN ABUNDANCE ON "BEFORE IT'S NEWS", HERE, I SIMPLY POSE THIS QUESTION:

WOULD THIS ADMINISTRATION WARN US, OR WOULD THIS ADMINISTRATION WORRY ONLY ABOUT THEIR OWN SORRY ASSES?

LIKE I SAY, MY THOUGHTS ON THIS WHOLE THING CHANGE OFTEN.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have followed a web site with convincing info, even emailed, and replied to this person. With varying dates of arrival from all opinions September to march 2016, this person has set up a cruise for all those interested at the time of THE END date. NOW I have lost all faith in his stories'. Gills rendition is also very convincing. I just hope he is not all for profit like the previous for mentioned. To give a little credit to for mentioned, Maybe it's a bug out cruise. I have been prepping for 2 years for some kind of End Times. I am beginning to think it's all been a waist. I use to mention end times to those close to me. Being laughed at. Now I keep my yap SHUT.

The Local Malcontent said...

I have to agree with you, in keeping your silence about Nibiru, Planet X around most of our friends: Because as you say, Being laughed at.

It's great that you have prepping for two years for a serious emergency; my wife and I also. But it's more of a place to ride out the rough times, than food and water, though both are stored there, a place about 17 miles from our home here.

I wish you safety and security, friend, and thank you for sharing your thoughts here. Come back often~!

Unknown said...

Still March 18 2016 and I can't see the planet 7x from New York. What is going on?

Crystal Burch said...

They say you won't see it Til the chaos is countdownable. Tomorrow morning. Before sunrise.