Friday, July 31, 2015

"To All The Friends I've Made Before"


To all the friends I've made before 
Who traveled in and out this door
I'm glad you came along
I dedicate this song
To all the friends I've made before

To all the friends I once addressed,
And may I say you are the best~!
For helping me to grow,
I owe a lot I know,
To all the friends I've loved before

The winds of change are always blowing
And every time I try to stay
The winds of change continue blowing
And they just carry me away

To all the friends who shared my lines
Who now are someone else's fans,
For helping me to grow,
I owe alot I know
To all the friends I've loved before

To all the friends who cared for me
Who filled my blog with ecstasy
You live within my heart
You'll always be a part
Of all the friends I've loved before

The winds of change are always blowing
And every time I try to stay
The winds of change continue blowing
And they just carry me away

To all the friends I've loved before
Who traveled in and out this door
I'm glad they came along
I dedicate this song
To all the friends I've loved before....

Abouna, Hatless, Dustbury, Mike, Jungle Mom, Col. Bunny, Jeffro, GOTH, ABBNPOPPA,
Scarlett, McGehee, Leticia, Pruddie, RedState~  farewell, Godspeed~!
I can never forget you.

No comments: