Monday, August 24, 2015

RED ALERT~! DOMINO'S PIZZA FRAUD

LAST THURSDAY, I HIGHLIGHTED THE "FACT", THAT IN CONJUNCTION WITH 

MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL, DOMINOES PIZZA WOULD OFFER FREE PIZZAS TO THE FIRST 20,000 FANS WHO SIGNED UP, AFTER A TEAM THREW A NO-HITTER.

THE NEXT NIGHT, HOUSTON ASTROS PITCHER MICHAEL FIERS THREW A NO HITTER AGAINST THE LOS ANGELES DODGERS, IN HOUSTON.


~*  I WAS SO EXCITED.  I FOLLOWED ALL THE RULES OF DOMINO'S PIZZA.  AND BY MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL.

TODAY, AT 2:00:20,  I RECEIVED MY SPECIAL CODE FOR A FREE, 2-TOPPING, PAN PIZZA.

I ORDERED MY PIZZA ONLINE, THEN AGAIN BY TELEPHONE.

I WAS TOLD THAT "MY PIZZA" LOCATION WAS NOT SET UP TO TAKE THE HIGHLY HYPED, FREE PIZZA OFFER, 

AND, THAT I MIGHT HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT MONTH, TO GET MY "FREE" PIZZA.

I FOLLOWED ALL THEIR RULES, JUST AS IN BASEBALL; I PATIENTLY WAITED UNTIL 1:59:55 TO ACCESS THE DOMINO'S PIZZA WEBSITE, 

AND I WAS TOLD THAT THEY ARE SORRY, BUT "NO".  "NO-NO".

DOMINO'S PIZZA HAS COMMITTED FRAUD TO IT'S PUBLIC; 
MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL HAS COMMITTED A FRAUD TO IT'S FANS.

I AM A WARRIOR, AND THIS. I. WILL. FIGHT.

DOMINO'S PIZZA HAS COMMITTED FRAUD, BY LYING TO AMERICA.

NEXT UP, I AM GOING TO CALL THE BASEALL COMMISSIONER ABOUT THIS FRAUD, TO  866-800-1275

No comments: