Sunday, September 20, 2015

Joe and Jill Take On The Hill,
To Fool Alot of Voters

(note:  I've been holding that great blog Title under my hat since 2008.
~ Please feel free to laugh out loud, as you marvel at my brilliance. ;-) )





(IAP)  DOVER, DEL. 9/28/15 -- Comedian Joe Biden of Delaware today made it official:
He's in the race to Obama replace.

After months of emotional, internal debate, Mr. Biden has thrown his hat into the 2016 Democratic run for the nominee spot against the formerly formidable Hillary Clinton, Martin O'Malley, Jim Webb, Lincoln Chaffee and Deez Nuts.

Six.  Now we can play Texas Hold-Em~!

Last Sunday, September 20, the candidate's wife Jill Biden told NBC News that she supports her husband if he should choose to run for President; in the past, she had appeared hesitant to take on the challenge of a candidacy schedule.  But that time was also when she and Mr. Biden were dealing with his son Beau Biden's brain cancer condition and his care and treatment.
The younger Mr. Biden died in May of this year.

Sources have indicated Biden's been meeting with Democratic leaders during his travels around the nation over the past week to tell them he wanted to do it and thought there's room for him to make a credible bid if and when he did.

With the addition of Mr. Biden into the 2016 Democratic Presidential candidate's forum at this time, he will be included in the first Democrat candidate debate, scheduled for October 13 in Havana.

Said Mr. Biden, "I've given this decision much thought, much prayer and deep consultation with both my family and my political colleagues here in Washington, and we even spent three hours last night playing with my Ouija Board, all in an effort to arrive at a decision.  Well, here it is."

Adding, "You just wait a minute. I've got a quote somewhere on me, in some pocket, a great quote about my main opponent's "age and lack of experience"- -  Crap, where'd I put that??  I thought that it sounded great, maybe get me some laughs too....  Beau would've loved it, and my dear old dad, from Harrisburg, PA, he would've loved it too... Where is that damn quote? Hey, com'ere Jill..."

Replying to speculation that he would only run for one term, Mr. Biden replied "At this point I would not rule that out- I don't know- ask me again in 6 or 7 years."

No comments: