Friday, September 25, 2015

Regarding John Boehner's Resignation...

House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) announced his resignation Friday at a time of record personal unpopularity, after leading Congress through a period where public approval of the body hit new record lows. Boehner could not lead the Congress where the American people insisted, thus he must resign in tears again today,
since he cannot fathom America's Will.

I'm glad your political career is over, and pleased that you have finally sobered, come to your senses.


BEST political decision you ever made, Mr. Speaker.
{1 down, and 1 to go}
Let's now all focus our Conservative attention on Mr. McConnell of the Senate.

Again, regarding your political career only, I submit this:
"I'm Glad You're Dead"




Sitting at your funeral
I'd have to say it's overdue

Our family cries
The preacher really tries

To make your life sound meaningful
I fight to keep a straight face

My heart it glows as you decompose
And I wonder

Can you hear me laughing
Cause I'm dancing on your grave

I'm glad you're dead
All the pain you spread

It disipates away
That why I gotta say

I'm glad you're dead
But something in my head

Won't let me forget
All the things you did

And I wonder
Can you hear me laughing
Cause I'm dancing on your grave ~!?

I'm glad you're dead~

....

Now Johnny, don't you dare reincarnate as some Washington lobbyist either, because I will follow you there, and destroy whatever industry you try to represent, with wooden stakes.

No comments: