Thursday, November 12, 2015

CLOUSEAU-ICIDE

I can't get enouefsquegh Clouseau,
WELL, have you heard this lately??



Inspector Clouseau's split-second-timing, when everything whichcouldgobad,
doesgobad...

#Clouseau Lives~!

I cain't get enough of me, of the stupidity of my job,

of my ridiculous Inspector Clouseau job~
(I didn't say that in public, did I???) 

Ohh, Clouseau~!



Profitez de la musique Pink Panther, S'il vous plaît~!



Clouseau, the Visiting Dentist~ The Gas, the gas hahahahaqhahshashdhahahaha what's so funny??
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha-- 'your whole face has changed'  hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa



"That iz not my dog"  



The Byuump on your head~ you could receive a concussion from that Byuump on your head"-




No comments: