Saturday, November 21, 2015

INDIAN RAGE

My posts yesterday have been pulled back, after some serious deliberation and sleepytime.

It's a mix of things:  Of my emotions, including new emotions, my anger, and OUR revulsion at the sudden, dark turn that worldly matters have taken since 2009.

I did mean to highlight inferior Muslim actions
yet, I myself was shocked after some good sleep, & a meal, to see what I'd posted of Muslim Horror.

IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN, AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY #1 RULE, NOT TO DISPLAY ON MY CHOCTAW BLOGGIE, STRINGENT HORROR.  IT SUFFICES TO DESCRIBE IT, TO ALLUDE TO IT, AND TO EXPECT THAT YOU READERS ARE ALL TOO WELL AWARE OF IT, TOO.

I violated my own first rule yesterday, not once but twice.

A Choctaw man, really any INDIAN man, has easily aggressive blood: Quick to anger, Quick to war--
Quick to seek any alternative, but always ready for war at a moment's notice.
Yesterday's world headlines, stories just made my blood percolate.
For the dozen of you who actually read those two blogposts, "How ya doin' today??", I'm Sorry, but I ventured past my self-set boundries.  

KILL ISIS, KILL AL-QAEDA

No comments: