Wednesday, November 11, 2015

WHOOP IT UP FOR OUR VETS

THANK YOU~! AMERICAN VETERANS




You certainly deserve more than one single day of the year for recognition, for sure, and I hope that each of you fine Americans receive that honor every day throughout the year,
and throughout your lives.

        I cannot begin to imagine, or personally to feel the dedication that each of you have for our Blessed country, The United States of America, to the point where you are willing to give your life to save our ways of life here.  I cannot comprehend, I cannot imagine it.

YOU ARE MY HEROES-- not athletes, not politicians, not mere actors on some stage~  because you promised that you would give your all to defend me, my family, my neighborhood from evil, 

YOU ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST,
THE CREAM OF THE CROP.
THE BOLDEST AND BRAVE
WARRIORS FOR GOOD
Know this:  If you and I meet, you will receive the respect and the honor which you have earned from little ole me, 
whenever, where ever, whatever.

No comments: