Tuesday, May 10, 2016

An Answer to My 'Ponderism', Finally

It was over 8 years ago, when I posed a ponderism question here, "What size parachute would a skydiving midget use?"  http://localmalcontent.blogspot.com/2008/04/ponderism.html

That ponderism got the whole world curious, and a couple of brave, little men have shown us all the answer is neither of the two (ignorant) possibilities which I had thought--

Instead, they both came up with their own, novel solution to midget skydiving:  They attach a normal-sized person to their bodies first, then jump out of an airplane with a normal-sized parachute.  
    ((But this still doesn't answer my original ponderism, about what size parachute ....)) 
OH SHUT UP ALREADY, MALCONTENT~!!


Watch and enjoy as these small men do what I am scared to death to do:





2 comments:

Mac said...

That's how a lot of normal-sized people do skydiving these days, at least for a first jump. I suppose if they find they enjoy it and decide to learn how to solo it's a serviceable gateway drogue. (ahem)

The Local Malcontent said...

You beat all I ever saw, did you know that??

Now I gotta go change my Blog-roll list (marginally). Plus,
you're always welcome on my lawn