Friday, May 20, 2016

Sublime Joy. Finally.

We have a healthy, hungry baby girl.


Kelsey Lois was born last Monday, May 16,

at  9:16 am

I was reborn the same moment.

We're all back home now, as of last night, Thursday.  To a waiting crowd including Leticia's sister and father, Rachael and Kenneth Hunter (Kelsey's auntie and grandaddy), both who were on hand in Talihina Monday as Kelsey was brought into this world, and my best friend Marty and his wife Gail from Yanush~  WE had a houseparty welcoming this special little/big girl into this world

My little girl MY LITTLE GIRL 
weighed 7 pounds, 13 oz, and is 18-1/2 inches tall.  She's beautiful, she's perfect, she's healthy and man is she got an appitite~!  Every four hours.  I've got to feed her too, and change diapers already.  I've burped my baby like they trained me to, gently, rocking her, settling her.

Does it get any better than this?  
Leticia is just fine, she's still staying in bed for now through the weekend, thanks to Rachael.  We are so happy, so blessed, so overjoyed~!!!  this little girl is our legacy, our progeny, our future.......  and our prayers answered, thank YOU, GOD, thank you JESUS.

I promise to post a photo of Kelsey here when we can-- NOW, we have a very good reason to finally buy a camera, so get ready Internet.

No comments: