Sunday, June 19, 2016

REJOICE~!

IT'S MY FIRST FATHER'S DAY


This is a day that I'd always been told,
would never happen for me.
By 'human doctors'.  By 'human geneticists'. 

However, my Creator God had other plans,
and didn't consult with those 'experts'.

Today, I celebrate my first ever "HAPPY Father's Day".

I look forward to rocking my baby daughter to sleep this afternoon, changing a ceremonial diaper
(CAN we get some Trumpeters into the living 
room for that?), -
And feeding Kelsey her bottles of breast milk all day....
MY DAY.  
My Happy Father Day.  and NOW, I understand what it means~~

And Kelsey's First Father's Day too


Growing up, I did not have a father whom I liked
enough to honor him more than a couple times on this occasion; then when I was told that I'd never become a father because of my low number of [excellent swimmers], I was mildly resentful of my male friends who had become fathers--  making myself believe that the holiday was merely honoring men whose 'plumbling' worked....  
What kind of a holiday was that??, I pondered.

But Now I Know What It Means To Have A Baby Child
and what I look forward/dream of, to come with her~ ~ !

A VERY, VERY HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
 TO ALL YOU OTHER DADS, TODAY~!

No comments: