Monday, November 7, 2016

Folks, I'm really scared for our Nation

I am scared.  


With a 6 month baby girl, destined to grow up in this country, I am now really fearful for the future of the United States, and the otherwise bright future for our little Kelsey, living under what could be a Hillary Clinton  - led nation.

Oh, she will be reared to become a little fighter, and naturally, she'll have a good Indian Mind of her own, like her mommy has; but what will she face as a young lady aged 18 or 21?

I don't know where to start, citing Hillary Clinton's disastrous record ....  But I know in my bones, that America will become a Hell-hole if she is elected tomorrow.  

AND, I can absolutely positively predict that I will end this bloggie, if Hillary Clinton and her band of thugs get power.  

VOTE DONALD J. TRUMP/MIKE PENCE, yeah, maybe the lesser of the two evils, but that means that at least the worser of the two evils will be effectively squashed, forever and forever.  

I IMPLORE THE GOOD PEOPLE OF PENNSYLVANIA, TO PLEASE VOTE FOR AMERICA'S FUTURE, DO NOT VOTE FOR THE NOVELTY OF A FEMALE PRESIDENT...  DO IT FOR THE JOBS IN THE COAL AND THE STEEL INDUSTRY, WHICH ONCE MADE YOUR WONDERFUL STATE SO PROSPEROUS. 

I IMPLORE THE GOOD PEOPLE OF MICHIGAN, TO PLEASE VOTE FOR AMERICA'S FUTURE, DO NOT VOTE FOR THE NOVELTY OF A FEMALE PRESIDENT...  DO IT FOR THE JOBS IN THE AUTO AND THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY, WHICH ONCE MADE YOUR WONDERFUL STATE SO PROSPEROUS.

I REMEMBER SO MANY GREAT FRIENDS LIVING IN NEW MEXICO, FROM THE TIME I WAS A BUREAU OF INDIAN AFFAIRS GRUNT THERE IN ALBUQUERQUE.   THERE CANNOT BE SUCH A BRAZEN, EUROPEAN, WANNA-BE QUEEN FOR OUR PEOPLE, OUR RED PEOPLE, IN THIS LAND OF THE RED PEOPLE.

I WANT YOUR FAMILY TO BE SECURE AND TO BE HAPPY AND TO BE SECURE.
NONE OF THOSE CAN BE ASSURED BY A POWER-HUNGRY TYRANT, WHO THINKS SHE IS ABOVE THE LAW, AND PROVES IT DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

I'M scared, but I'm not ever defeated.  My family's plans are fluid, and ready to be adjusted no matter what--- we have a secret mountain hideaway cave--- \
If you don't have one yourselves, you can avoid that need for one, by voting the proper, capitalist way, the Trump wave overwashing you today, 

FOR YOUR TOMORROW, AND FOR YOUR DAUGHTERS' TOMORROW.

No comments: