Saturday, November 19, 2016

The Centennial Rodeo Opry: "Oklahoma Rising"




OKLAHOMA STATE FIGHTS FOR CHAMPIONSHIP in BEDLAM

Wow, what a fantastic game today by our Oklahoma State Cowboys in Fort Worth, against Texas Christian University.

The Cowboys' defense simply shined brightrer orange than the cool, November sun, all game long, after the Horned Frogs took a very early lead, 6-0. For the next 3-1/2 quarters, the Horned Frogs' punter had the opportunity to maybe set some personal records....

I'm a Sooner fan, a Sooner Grad; But I'm just sayin' that there's definitely another team in this state worthy of 'final 4' consideration, after (I predict) their next win, against the Sooners, in Bedlam South, Ok.

For the last week, I've been without a working computer keyboard, till now: Spilled coffee on my old keyboard, thought I'd lost the whole thing, instead, a partial, short term re-connect only frustrated me more, as any keyboard I tried (I had several old ones) only produced something I will never forget:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A frozen, non-stop "+" display. On everything -- password, Google search, typing, all "++++++".

Until I took a steak knife, in desperate frustration, to my laptop keyboard's + key, in the 10-key.
And when my old keyboard surface pried up unexpectedly, all was fixed, all IS well, here in Oklahoma.

Life is really really good, especially Good, in Oklahoma these days. The Weathers been dry, warm for November (*I mowed our lawn Tuesday), Donald Trump and all, Sooners, Cowboys, Family, Deer hunting, Feeling God~

No comments: