Saturday, December 3, 2016

What Can I Say?
'47' Again

Life is so good right now, 
can you believe that
I cannot think of anything
to say?


I hope that you
are happy too~

And Blessed.

It will all be over soon~!

I am disappointed and a little concerned about the election recounts in 3 states, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan
just now, but not yet worried enough about it to blog; 
other than that, nothing is on my mind except our first Christmas in an enlarged home with an enlarged family.

Somewhere along the line, I outgrew the number of Presidents of the US:  I'm 47, about to be 48, and we will be welcoming Donald J. Trump as our 45th President on January 20.  

Now I wonder, when did that condition occur?

Oh yeah, three years ago, when I turned 44 in 2013,
with #44, Zerobama, of all creatures. Wow.
Time to turn back the clock, maybe.

Ya know, that's the most interesting thing about the word,
"Maybe".  "Maybe" is it's own opposite; 

"maybe yes" also means "maybe no".

Glad that I didn't take time off to go deer hunting this year--
The weather has been way too warm around here for that--
We've had temps in the 70s & 80s up until just this week--
I've heard several guys say that this year's harvest is poor.

Since the Chicago Cubs won, and Shrillary Clinton lost, I've discovered the definition, and am living the concept
of a new word:  Placid.  I Am Placid.

Well that's all the news from Lake Woebegone.
Except that there's a fly in here.  Where's the flyswatter?




No comments: