Thursday, January 5, 2017

NEED A REASON TO CELEBRATE TONIGHT?

I say we start the Trump administration early.... like tonight.  

Another reason could be, that I dropped a Q-Tip onto the bathroom floor this morning, and it landed vertically (one end was sticky).


BUT THE REASON THAT WE'RE PARTYING HERE TONIGHT
IS TO CELEBRATE
THE 10th ANNIVERSARY OF THIS BLOGGIE

"THE LOCAL MALCONTENT"



I've quit this blog so often in the past, only to re-start it again,
that my faithful friends think
that I believe in reincarnation or something~

Well, that day which I never thought would come for
this often death-bed-ridden blog, is here,

amazingly~


/ever been bed-ridden, yourself?  Yeah, several times.... 
and once or twice in the back seat!!/

On behalf of everyone who have come to know their 15 minutes of fame through this bloggie, and most of all, from me, Your lovably lifted Local Malcontent, I thank you for your continued support through the very rough times, and through the very crazy times; through the militant Indian times, and through the stridently Conservative times;  Through my heartaches shared here, through our triumphs, shared here;  Through the very odd and through the painfully mundane times.

One thing always, I could/still feel from you, my friends, my readers, my PLAYMATES HERE, IN MY MINDS PLAYGROUND, IS YOUR LOVE AND YOUR INTEREST, YOUR CURIOSITY, BUT MOSTLY YOUR LOVE.  

THANK YOU FOR SHARING 
A GREAT, AN EXTRAORDINARY,
sometimes STRANGE PATH THROUGH MY LIFE, THESE PAST 10 YEARS~!!

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF
MY CHOCTAW HEART~

~ ~ ~ ~ LET'S  PARTY ~ ~ ~ ~















HEYYAH~!


In Christ, our Saviour,
Ron,
the Local Malcontent

2 comments:

LL said...

Any excuse for a party, Malcontent!

I'll hoist a cold one for you.

The Local Malcontent said...

We've always got plenty of room LL, come for a visit friend~!