Folger's Coffee? Nope. Close, though~
~For me, & my family, it's waking up, knowing, seeing,
somebody made plenty fresh guacamole last nite,
and it's cold in the 'fridge and ready for whatever.
Here's the good stuff here, be sure and add this stuff, McCormick's Guacamole seasoning mix.
My personal preference recipe? *(Yeah, I made this last nite):
* 3 over ripe Mexican avocados,
soft and black,
like Zerobama was for 8 years;
* 1 Roma tomato, diced;
* 1/3 Cup, diced yellow onion;
* 1/4 Cup McCormick brand Real Bacon Bits;
* 1/2 Tsp. black pepper;
* a small amount of Poteau River tap Water,
to improve consistency.
* 1 package McCormick's Guacamole Seasoning Mix
* Beat this mixture with a sturdy fork, like whippin' an adopted child, thoroughly,
* & place it the fridge for 1/2 hour, again, just like yo' adopted chile
The resulting guacamole caint be beat, when scooped up by Tostido's corn chips, or spread onto wheat bread like mayonnaise (Hellman's, naturally), then adding grilled your local IGA-store brand's Bratwurst or Jimmy Dean's Hot Links.
(ok, that takes care of contractual, 180-days worth of adverts, Right?) (Leti's not working now, and we need the $$)