Friday, January 27, 2017

The Pro-Women, Pro-Life March, Washington, D.C.

In case of any misunderstanding whatsoever,
let me set the record Straight:
In my household, & On my bloggie here, 


WOMEN ROCK MY WORLD

Since forever, I have had a moral belief that womanhood is God's second-greatest gift to Man.  Thanks to being raised in a Choctaw home with a Mommy and a dad, in the Choctaw Indian culture which is by definition 'matriarchal', and by just an intense love for the adoration of the majestic role that each woman plays/can play in her life.  Of Motherhood, and eventually Grandmotherhood, then after a long lifetime of daily, second helpings of stern, yet nurturing love, Great-grandmotherhood.

Your Local Malcontent was so blessed by loving mothers, back 3 generations, during my early life~
And now, one generation forward~!
There is NO question who rules this household.  Her name is Leticia Marie, Her Second-in-Command is named Kelsey Marie.
Hello, my name is Daddy and I'm a happy slave.

As Rush Limbaugh has said, and I agree: "I love the Women's Movement....Especially when viewed from behind."

So I'm very proud to post my Tribute to Womanhood here, To True, Pure, Genuine, Living, Loving, Mothers, Sisters, Aunts, Sisters-In-Law, Daughters and Daughters-In-Law, who are Women.  Not scared ever to admit to, & to defend anti-abortion laws/regulations. We are PRO-CHOICE PLUS~!



Lovingly lifted from New Wave Feminists(dot)Com, this: 




New Wave Feminists are here to take feminism back from those who have corrupted it.

Sometime before we were born
our womanhood was traded for a handful
of birth control pills,
the "privilege" to degrade ourselves in playboy,
and the "right" to abort our children.




It's time for the return of common sense feminism which refuses to exploit women in the name of liberation and create victims while settling for equality. Instead, we will live up to our full potential and demand others rise up to that level as we embrace how strong and bad ass women truly are.

Also, we're pretty flippin' funny and have totally rad hair.

No comments: