Would you pay $10,000. for this~?
It looks horrible, but this ‘Seven Emirates Burgerstack' was auctioned off for 10 Grand, for Breast Cancer.
"The delicious Burgerstack was prepared with 7 Al Jassiri (patties?) with aged cheddar and veal bacon (* cause we are Muslim, duu-du-du-duum) in a saffron brioche burger bun with 7 spices & Harrisa burger sauce."
(* I like A1 Sauce on a cheeseburger....)
"The dish was served with a delicious milkshake."
Lovingly lifted from Emirates247(dot)Com,
this indigestible account:
Especially when you consider what other, more tasty treats this hamburger was in competition with:
- ‘Braised short ribs with desert truffles’;
- Yasa Caviar with hot smoked sturgeon and Al jabab blinis’;
- 'Seafood risotto with pistachio and dried cherry tomatoes’;
- ‘Lobster kibbe with avocado labneh’ (*anything with guacamole is delicious);
- a kebab dish they called ‘Roots of my backyard forest’;
The auction raised over $29,632 for Breast Cancer research, so that's a good thing~
No word on how much a tablespoon of Pepto Bismol was selling for, after the event...