Friday, March 10, 2017

MY OFFICIAL PREDICTION OF THE 2017 WORLD SERIES OF BASEBALL




When the Glenn Miller Orchestra recorded their hit "Let's Have Another Cup of Coffee" in 1932, the Chicago Cubs had already been absent from the World Series of Baseball for 26 years.

Since 1906.  President Teddy Roosevelt.  In place of "Oklahoma",there was the "Indian Territory". 
Only 45 states in 1906.  And of course, just 48 states in 1932.

This song is very significant to me this spring; for you see, this is the Very First Time In the History of the World, when my St. Louis Cardinals will host the "WORLD CHAMPION" CHICAGO CUBS on Opening Day of Baseball Season, 2017.

(maybe with another, strong cup of coffee, we'll all wake up to learn the lowly Northsiders from Chicago did not win their first baseball Championship in 108 years)

APRIL 2, 2017, @ 7:35 CDT, ON ESPN.  
.....
But Enough Is Enough.

Last year at this time, I precisely predicted the two teams who would battle in the World Series, the Cubbies and the Cleveland Indians. However, I predicted the Indians to win it all.  
And I am prepared to issue my official prediction for the '17 World Series HERE, in just a minute.

But keeping well in mind that No team has repeated as Champion of American Baseball this century,

I cannot pick the Chicago Cubs.  Nor can I pick my beloved St. Louis Cardinals.....

....

INSTEAD, 

(DRUMROLL)

THE  NEW YORK YANKEES WILL WIN      
THE most-ever bizarre 2017 WORLD SERIES,
OVER THE CHICAGO CUBS.

So let's have another cup of coffee, 
everything will be alright.


No comments: