Saturday, March 25, 2017

The ULTIMATE SLEEP Experience,
By Far

11-Plus hours of deep sleep GUARANTEED~  or your money back~

This is good stuff.  Alone on a Friday night here, my girls having taken a weekend road trip over to Leti's sister Ruth's house, I indulged in my favourite pasttime:  Sleeping.

I found a combination of websites, and combined, turned my Friday night suddenly into mid-Saturday afternoon,
just. like. that.~\

Literally, I slept 11 hours-- longest time undisturbed sleep in years.  thanks to The Godfather.
((I adjusted the sound somewhat low))

Play these two TOGETHER and 'Nighty-night,   see you tomorrow~:




NOW IN AN ADJACENT WINDOW, open/PLAY THIS WEBSITE:  http://www.rainymood.com/  (@highest volume)

YA'LL HAVE A GOOD ............   ...................>thunk<................ B.AFSDG...........AR' ;G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G G GDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDFDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: