Saturday, March 4, 2017

Your comment is awaiting moderation

How about that~??!!  On a Media website,
OK, an alternative-Media website, 
And one which I've paid an annual subscription for,
my comments Need 'Moderation'.

Thank you, John B. Wells, curator and author of "Caravan To Midnight".


To celebrate this great man's 700th program, I added a comment which was based upon something he said regarding the number "7" in the Bible.... 

Here's my exact comment there, where I am known as 'Ronald', alright?  

I said the following, and it IS on the comments section of that 700th broadcast right now:

"John, I loved the list of ‘sevens’ associated with God our Father, you gave~ May I add another, which came to me through prayer?

My favorite verse, spoken by Jesus at the Sermon on the Mount, is Matthew 7:7 “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

“Matthew” is ALSO, 7 letters. Isn’t that awesome?

Your comment is awaiting moderation.



Today more than 15 hours later, I'm still awaiting comment approval. I paid for this opportunity to speak freely, John B. Wells, not to be treated like so many other websites.

Here at my Local Malcontent bloggie, small as it is,

I would never ever 'moderate' another persons' comments.
That is what is called "Freedom of Speech", sir. You evidently do not know the fullest aspect of that term, there at the Caravan to Midnight.

What I do get such a KICK out of, listening to your podcasts John, is that you never fail to remind listeners and to your guest on every podcast, that once upon a time,
you were the weekend voice of "Coast To Coast AM".

>>> saying that, on your new and dynamic outlet, the Caravan to Midnight, is like praising your ex-wife in front of your new wife.<<<


Ahh, what the hell?  Just fade into obscurity, and enjoy fatherhood.
"Dustbury" did the same thing to me earlier in the week, too~

No comments: