Thursday, June 22, 2017

President TRUMP assures Americans, that He is BOLD, SUPPORTING American Farmers/ Produce~

In Iowa, yesterday~!





His leadership ensures that American farmers will have FIRST access to world-wide markets, that American farmers are truly held in the high reverence they oughtta be~

And that's WHY American farmers' products
are deemed 1st Choice around the world~!

NoBody beats American Farmers/Ranchers, raising and putting Our delicious, nutritious, mouth-watering Dinners on the Table each night~  HEYYAH~!, and God Bless You

Why it took President Trump to realize this, after just 8 years of Ignorant, Zerobama's new world order Bullcrap-nonsense,
I don't know...

Thank YOU, American Farmers, From the whole of my heart~!  My highest regards to ya'll~


1 comment:

gregor said...

Hello, my old friend!
Glad to see you're still at it. Obama took the wind out of my sails, as far as blogging goes, but I'm thinking of starting up again, but posting only about my woodworking, gardening and music hobbies.
My best to you and your lovely bride, hope to chat soon!
Gregor