Saturday, June 24, 2017

YES INDEED
THIS TYPE OF LOVE~!



Come to think of it, I talk just this fast and use gibbrish, too-- Every time I think/talk about you, Leticia Marie, ~
as you know already....

You!~ and (now our family),

are the reason I've given up this bloggie
25 times since 2009~~!
Because I can't think about anything other than you.
Period.


You make me dance when I'm alone, you make me sing,
you make my/your heart in my chest pulsate.


I think about YOU constantly. When I'm away from you.
I cannot blog about politics, because I only think about
your astounding Love.
Your love for me (~??) made me a Daddy;
I will do anything for you~!

I really love the way you post little notes around our house for me to find, saying how much you love me,

or pointing something out to me, or asking me something.... "Old fashioned , More Intimate Twitter" 

You gotta know,
YOU ARE MY TRUEST LOVE,
MY MOST TRUSTED CONFIDANT,
MY BESTEST FRIEND,
MY ETERNAL SOUL MATE,
LETICIA MARIE

No comments: