Monday, November 13, 2017

♫ "Oh, I Wish That I Was
Oscar De La Hoya" ♫

"That is who I'd truly like to beeee..."


.... Dumb Weenie



Read this earlier, and literally laughed out loud:


It remains to be seen whether Oscar De La Hoya is truly serious, but he said Monday he has been "secretly training" and called out UFC star Conor McGregor for his comeback fight after nearly a decade in retirement.

"You know I'm competitive," De La Hoya said. "I still have it in me. I've been secretly training, secretly training. I'm faster than ever and stronger than ever. I know I can take out Conor McGregor in two rounds. I'll come back for that fight. Two rounds. Just one more [fight]. I'm calling him out. Two rounds, that's all I need. That's all I'm going to say. You heard it on Golden Boy Radio. Two rounds, that's all I need."

De La Hoya made the comments on "Golden Boy Radio with Tattoo and the Crew," a three-hour daily digital radio show that debuted Monday with De La Hoya as a featured guest.

De La Hoya (39-6, 30 KOs) won a 1992 Olympic gold medal and 10 world titles in a then-record six weight divisions as a professional boxer. He was the biggest pay-per-view star of his time and was inducted into the International Boxing Hall of Fame in 2014. But De La Hoya has not fought since being savaged in a one-sided eighth-round knockout loss to Manny Pacquiao on Dec. 6, 2008. He retired shortly afterward, having lost three of his last five fights.

De La Hoya, 44, did not specify a time frame in which he would be ready for his fantasy fight, but there is great irony in his mentioning McGregor, 29, of Ireland, who lost by 10th-round knockout when he crossed over from mixed martial arts for a boxing match against Floyd Mayweather, who came out of a two-year retirement for the junior middleweight megafight on Aug. 26 in Las Vegas.


Being retired at age 44, enjoying excellent health,and having 200 million in the bank?
That's not enough~  ♫Let me be Irish Creamed,
as a final tribute, also~!!

McGregor would liquefy De La Hoya in the ring!

No comments: